Thursday, June 12, 2008





Ahh yes, i return to blogging wondering what excuse to give for abandoning post. Well, my sweetheart had to leave Canada because of immigration problems. I chased her down in Australia with an emerald engagement ring. Just got back to Canada, a married man, with Jo my wife at my side. YAY.....

Anyhow, although there were no animation studios around the small town we were staying in Aus, I ran into the owner of a Kiteboarding company that hired me to do some designs. It was really fun, and for part of my payment I got Kiteboarding lessons....which is AWESOME.

So here are some designs I did for Catapult Kiteboards. Soon to be shipped on thier boards, and kites to 6 continents...not much kiteboarding in antartica ;)
http://www.catapultkiteboarding.co.uk
oh, and a pic of us on the beach on our wedding day....

1 comment:

BigMaow said...

Great photo and a lovely story to go with it....not to mention the wonderful work you have in your blog. I really like the life drawing studies, superb!