Tuesday, December 16, 2008

gauche paintings-rockabilly bass player and Wicket meets Pikachu





My boss gave me a little side project on Monday. Took a break from designing for the new THomas the Tank Engine to do these paintings. The bass player is my take on a very cool dude who played great rockabilly in a band at our staff Xmas party. Man did this guy rock! The WIcket meets Pikachu is for his son who requested something to do with Star Wars AND Pokemon. He he. Well it was good fun on company time and more gauche practice for my dog project.

2 comments:

kelseyz said...

Hi there, I just saw Keith Picot play with Cousin Harley and was absolutely blown away by him! I love the painting you did and was wondering if you sell any of your work?

kelseyz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.